Photobucket

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Support Canine Epilepsy -Bracelet


As many of you know mine & my husband's dog Snoopy has epilepsy. She had her first seizure a few weeks before she turned 3. I am working on trying to reduce the amount of seizures she has by putting her on a exercise regiment and we are changing the food she eats.


I have donated a small amount of money to the Canine Health Foundation and I thought any amount of money to help fund canine epilepsy research would help. So I decided to make charm bracelets to sell on my website & on etsy for $8.50 + S/H. When you purchase one $5 of that will be donated to the Canine Health Foundation for general epilepsy research.



Please help by purchasing a bracelet and supporting canine epilepsy research!
Cute bracelet + helping dogs with epilepsy = Win Win

Thank you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, that is a beautiful bracelet, and an even more Beautiful Idea! You are so helpful and caring! I love that pic of Snoopy! Thanks so much for sending it! I need to find a really cute frame for it! God Bless you both! Bunni xoxo

    ReplyDelete